Last Updated: Jan 5, 2023
Information we collect about you
In General. We may collect information that can identify you such as your name and email address ('personal information') and other information that does not identify you. We may collect this information through a website or a mobile application. By using the Service, you are authorizing us to gather, parse and retain data related to the provision of the Service. When you provide personal information through our Service, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and countries around the world.
Information you provide. In order to register as a user with LetzChat, you will be asked to sign in using your email and password.
Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser or device when you visit our Service. This information could include your IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, the operating system used by your device, access times, your mobile device’s geographic location while our application is actively running, and the referring website address.
Cookies and Use of Cookie Data. When you visit our Service, we may assign your device one or more cookies to facilitate access to our Service and to personalize your experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your activity on our Service, such as the pages you visit, the time and date of your visits and the links you click. If we advertise, we (or third parties) may use certain data collected on our Service to show you LetzChat advertisements on other sites or applications.
With whom we share your information
Information Shared with Other Users. When you register as a user of LetzChat, your LetzChat profile will not be viewable by other users of the Service. Other users will not be able to view information you have provided to us directly, any additional photos you upload, your first name, your title, approximate location, your personal description, and social media links.
NOTICE TO THOSE WHO ARE PROTECTED BY EU GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
Although LetzChat will grant the following rights to any customers, users, and visitors regardless of nationality, this section is specifically to establish compliance with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
How we use your data
- To accept credit card payments and send fees via wire transfer and automated clearing house (ACH) transactions.
- To communicate with you, provide receipts, and keep you informed with the latest news.
- For analytics purposes to better understand our customers.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide personal information.
Data you provide to us directly
- Identification data including Name, Email, Languages Spoken
- Reviews and photos submitted to us regarding your experiences with the product.
- Payment data such as bank accounts and credit cards are not stored on our servers; however we do store references to this information where it is stored in various third parties.
Data automatically collected when you use our service
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, chat messages and the page you visited while navigating the Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- We may also receive information about you from other sources, such as publicly available information, and link or combine that with information we collect about you.
We may share information, including personal and financial information, with third parties that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, ad tracking and analytics, member screenings, supporting our Service functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through our Service. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
In Other Situations, we may disclose your information, including personal information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Aggregated and/or non-personal information.
We may use and share non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated, non-personal information, or personal information in hashed, non-human readable form, with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis or other business purposes. For example, we may engage a data provider who may collect web log data from you (including IP address and information about your browser or operating system), or place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser to enable you to receive customized ads or content. The cookies may reflect de-identified demographic or other data linked to data you voluntarily have submitted to us (such as your email address), that we may share with a data provider solely in hashed, non-human readable form. To opt-out of cookies that may be set by third party data or advertising partners, please go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
Third Party Websites
How you can access your information
Your choices about collection and use of your information
You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our Service because such information may be required in order for you to register as user; purchase products or services; participate in a contest, promotion, survey, or sweepstakes; ask a question; or initiate other transactions.
You can also control information collected by cookies. You can delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings. Click "help" in the toolbar of most browsers for instructions.
How we protect your personal information
We take security measures to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, chats, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission's website at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
Information you provide about yourself while using our Service
Although our Service is a general audience Service, we restrict the use of our service to individuals age 17 and above. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under the age of 13.
Visiting our Service from outside the United States
No Rights of Third Parties
Ready to redefine the way
experience the business?
Partnering with some of the largest enterprises to local successes.